Thursday, November 27, 2003

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I know I’ve mentioned it to a few people this last week but we have just been mobilized. I found that out last Friday…or maybe it was Saturday. I haven’t let myself really think about it, since its kind of… well I don’t know what it is. And to quell any fears:
No. I am not being shipped out with them.

I have until at least the beginning of next fall or perhaps the beginning of next winter before I will be getting shipped out. IF. That depends on how this war on terrorism goes. I do not believe the US Army will be pulling out of Iraq by June, but I’m not sure if my unit will be there for a full year. It all depends on future events. I may end up getting deployed with a different unit! I’ll have to speak with SFC Fluharty about what will happen with me. 

I’m thinking about transferring into the medical field whenever the lockdown goes away. Hopefully soon.

I helped make dinner tonight :) And I’m going to do the prayer as well. I am nicking the one used in Meet the Parents…but don’t worry, I have a back up one in store as well.

Turkey time!

No comments:

Post a Comment