Thursday, November 27, 2003

Thanksgiving dinner was halarious. I did do the prayer from Meet the Parents. If you haven’t seen the movie, go rent it and watch it and you’ll figure out what I’m talking about. I got snickers and snorts and the occasional dirty glare from the bowed heads, but as soon as I said Amen I requested that we bow our heads again. And then I did a nice, normal prayer. It was all good.

Then Shauna said she noticed a bump on her upper right part of her lip. We thought she had bit the inside of her mouth until she said she hadn’t. We think she’s allergic to pineapple since that was the only food we could think of that she didn’t eat very often. So we made fun of her for her swelled lip. Called her Angelina Jolie, and then reassured her that most women would pay to get her lips done like hers was now.

Otherwise I played a lot of the FFX-2 game. The new one anyway. That’s fun, but I plan on getting a 100% so it’s going to be one big, long pain in the ass.

I hope everyone else has had a great Thanksgiving too.

No comments:

Post a Comment