Saturday, September 4, 2004

BOO!

Nope, this is not my sister speaking, this is the true blue me. Well, technically I’m not speaking, but let’s not get into that. I have officially graduated basic training as of 26th of August 2004. I then took a plane to Houston, Texas on the 27th where I boarded another plane that took me to El Paso, Texas and I am now part of Alpha Battery 1-56 Air Defense Artillery. I will be here for six weeks where I will be trained in my MOS before I return home finally.

I thank you for the letters I received from my friends and family during basic. They were very heartening to read and helped the days go by a little easier. I will have access to a computer while I am here but how often and for how long daily I’m unsure about. There are a lot of people who like to use the internet here. =)

If you would like to send me mail this is my new address:

PFC Fisher, Stacey L.
Alpha battery 1-56 ADA
Fort Bliss, Texas 79916

I miss everyone and hope to hear from you. By the looks of my LJ I have a lot to catch up on with everyone, but I may have to wait until I get home. Thank you again, and I hope to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment