Thursday, November 27, 2003

A quicky... yeah I know you like em!

This weekend for all my high school friends…


So we need to know whose going. Well, not really we, Erik needs to know cause Erik is going to organize it. If you don’t have his phone number then I guess email me. I should have it. If I don’t have it, I’ll probably give you Fritz’s who will have it and he can give it to you. And I’ll even throw in his email and AOL contacts…

If you could, also reply with what your email is :)

Thank ya.


And that’s not all!



I’m working on my own profiles for those buddies for the story I’m writing. Did you email me those profiles yet madam angeldragon? I may give you a treat of part of the story if you do *puppy eyes*


We have our Christmas tree up already. Shauna, Craig, and I have to decorate it tomorrow. My mother’s brother is coming up Saturday. Woopie! If he weren’t related I’d say he’s a fine piece of… Well, I like his southern accent, yah?

No comments:

Post a Comment