Friday, December 26, 2003

We went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra on Saturday which was awesome.
The Friday before I stayed the night at Kelley’s with Megan and watched all sorts of anime. Her secret Santa unintentionally gave her hentai. It was extremely funny.

Monday was the party which was a lot of fun. We had a Halo tournament, hours of Soul Caliber II challenges, and played Truth or Dare Jenga. Which dissolved into the hand truth or dare which then dissolved into Twister. Alex and I were the standing champions. But then I kicked Alex’s but and he lost. 

It was a lot of fun. Shauna and I ended up going to her house to sleep then came back in the morning for our stuff.

Oh! I forgot! I saw Lord of the Rings on Sunday. It was awesome. We think we’ll go see it again on New Years.

And does anyone else really want to see Peter Pan as bad as I do? Peter Pan was someone I used to play outside with when I was little. And we were married. I can’t tell you how many times he saved me from walking the plank (my wooden swing). Oh the memories.

And I HATE it how I can’t remember certain names with my RPG accounts. YEESH.

Corbantis Academy is not dead and we’re secretly messing around with Ivory Castle. Mwuahaha. Trying to finish that plot, it was a fun one.

Blah. I should make a list of my account names.

No comments:

Post a Comment