Saturday, February 28, 2004

I've set up an icon journal for Breea and I, but it's not ready yet. Wah.

The adventure of trying to get the good ending out of our FFX-2 game that's right at the end was tiresome. Twice. And both times we go the "Sad" ending. It's my sisters game. I think she forgot to do one of the requirements back in the 3rd chapter (there are 5 chapters total).

I wonder how my unit is doing. I miss being called Shortstack by my Sergeants, being hit on by Private James The Slut, and trying to ignore Private Keener The Annoying Asshole. At least I have Russaeu and Battone "Buttons" around. Can't forget good ol' Fluharty. It's just not the same with 15 people when you're used to at least 3 or 4 times that many people. I bet we weren't that crowded, it just felt like it sometimes.

You know, I have the government monitoring my computer time. If I write in specific key words they'll start watching me like a hawk. 

I don't think I'll test them. I enjoy not being followed by government agents thankyouverymuch.

Ah, can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment