Thursday, May 20, 2004

Half day of school today! Yay! Unfortunately it's my last three classes- Newstaff, Psych, and Aiding- so it won't be as fun as it would be if I could be with my friends in Art. Ah well, it's a half day, I'll take what I can get!

Today will be busy, after school I'll be stopping at my grandmothers and just start sewing like a maniac for my art project. Then I should be going to dinner with Shauna, Becky, Shera, and Rachel from the dance studio. No time for rest. I didn't get to bed until 1am today since I was finishing my Family Living wedding book final project. Yeesh, what a mouthful. But it's all printed out, now I just got to decorate it and paste stuff to it. I guess I'll have to do it in Newstaff. Oh no, I need to write something for the paper! Senior farewells are supposed to run next week. Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment