Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Random survey link below!




What does your name mean?: There are many... Greek- revival/ressurection; English- bountiful grapes

How old are you mentally (as in are you mature?): I think I'm pretty old mentally. Of course I'm mature! *Scoffs* As if I'd admit otherwise ;)

Describe yourself in 5 words: dedicated, loyal, artistic, distracted, humorous
What are your worst qualities: My skin, I have my momma's. It's very hard to take care of for someone who would prefer not to have the hassel.
What are your best qualities: My laziness and procrastination. Like... I should be sleeping now, heh.
How long does it take you get get ready in the morning: Depends on what I do, but relatively quick. I can get done in 10-15 minutes if I just move normally.
Are you a jealous person?: With certain people, yes, I can be.
What's one thing people do to you that you hate?: The many forms one can display disrespect.

Do you dream at night?: I dream every night, I just can't remember them all.
Do you remember your dreams?: No, not unless I wake up and take a long nap between slapping down the snooze button.
Describe one: The last one I remember I had an infant baby. For some reason it sucked on my finger because I touched the corner of its mouth to test if my baby would really react instinctively to such touching.
What time do you wake up on weekends?: 7-9am
Do you sleep with one pillow or two?: One, but I usually up sliding down and just sleeping on the mattress

School

Do you like school?: I'll like it more when I leave
Why/why not?: The few people there and the many people there.
What's your fave subject?: Art
Most hated subject?: Math/Chemistry-ish science
Do you have a fave teacher?: Mr. Hollobaugh and Mrs. Ash
Ever had a crush on a teacher?: Nope.

Friends

Do you have heaps of friends?: In general, yeah I'd say I have a lot of friends, but a small group of really good ones.
Do you have a best friend?: Yeppers
Do you have more guy friends or more girl friends?: Definately more girl friends
Do you ever get annoyed at any friend?: All the time- but its almost always not a big deal
Have you ever lied to a friend?: Yes
Have you ever stolen a friend's boyfriend/girlfriend?: Can't say I ever have

Family

Do you like your parents?: Very much
Ever run away from home?: When I was like 8. I had a small bag I think with just one set of clothes and I walked down to the end of my driveway... then ran all the way back to the house.
Ever thought about it?: Not since I was little
Do you have any siblings?: 3 of em
Do you feel your parents spoil you?: Sometimes, but all the children in this family are spoiled in the end no matter what.
Do you not get along with any of your family?: Once in a while. There are differences in some opinions in the choices some people have made.
Do you have big family get togethers ever?: Usually for Christmas is when we get everyone. We have family reunions once every five years or so. Otherwise, we have a relatively middle sized family that can often get together for holdiays and birthdays.

Relationships

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Hehe, no.
If so, are you in love with them?: My imaginary one, most definately.
Do they love you?: Of course, his mind is my mind. He's completely and utterly devoted to just me!
How long have you been together?: 7 years, I think thats when I first came concious of imaginarey boyfriends are much cooler. They go away when you want them to and come back whenever you call.
Ever done something stupid to impress them?: Never in public, hah. No, I haven't.
Have you ever experienced unrequited love?: Unrequited interest, yeah, but not love.
Do you find it romantic or hurtful?: Uh buh?
What's your longest relationship?: 2 weeks, give or take a few with someone who I broke up with after he kissed me.
Would you rather be single or taken?: Right now, single, but I long for companionship once in a while, too.

Sex

Ever had sex?: Negatory
Do you believe that a person shouldn't have sex before marriage?: I personally do not support the idea of premarital sex, but it depends on the person in the end- and the situations you're put in ;p
Believe in casual sex?: Ah... no, that's unhealthy
When do you plan to/when did you lose your virginity?: To my husband or my fiancee who I most positevely, definately am sure will be marrying me on the exact day of our designated wedding date.
If you are a virgin, who would you lose it to?: Hehe, well if any of my fav celebrities wanted to hook up with lil' ole me, anytime. I do mean getting married you dirty minds you! I won't skank out for a title!

Religion

Do you have a religion?: Yes
Do you practice it [i.e go to church]?: Yes
Do you believe in God?: Yes
Do you believe in Jesus? Yes
Do you believe in Satan?: Yes
Do you believe in Heaven?: Yes
Do you believe in Hell?: Yes

Morals

Have you ever been drunk?: Mmm, not really, buzzing and maybe possibly tipsy, but it was too long ago that I care to bother to remember.
Taken drugs?: Yes- bad, don't do em
Stolen?: Yes >,<
Shoplifted?: Yes -_-
Tried to commit suicide?: No
Lied to a boyfriend or girlfriend?: Yes, I told him I liked him. I very much lied. Pity dating is lame.
Gotten into a fight?: Yes. With my sister. I lost. I was young and knew I would lose anyway, but I had a big mouth and felt I had to step up.
Are you more innocent or guilty?: Innocent of course, until proven otherwise
Have you ever had to look after someone who was a drug addict?: Define look after, but I would say no.
Are you racist?: No
Are you discriminatory to anyone?: Not seriously, never. I do joke around about things sometimes, but I'm trying to quit. 
Do you have an open or closed mind to other people's beliefs and feelings?: I'm open to listen as long as they're open to listen to mine. It's give and take.

Music

Do you play an instrument?: Piano, trumpet, and harp
Do you sing?: Yes, not very well. I sing in the car, in the shower, in my room, to my parrot, to my dog, to my cat, to whoever is sitting in my passenger seat... It's healthy
What's your fave band?: Avalon is the only "band" but I have plenty of singers and songs I like.
Have you met them before?: Yes
Name 3 CDs that you've bought last year: The Creed, Avalon; multiple Jeremy Camp CDs; Bethany Dillon CD; Across the Sky CD; Mark Schultz CD...
Why did you buy them?: They have brilliant music
Are you funny or serious?: I think I try to be more funny, but I can be serious
Creative or not?: Creative!
Logical thinker or lateral thinker?: I think that varies, I do both.
Are you outgoing or shy?: I can be considered outgoing and shy to different people. I'd say I'm a happy medium.
Are you lazy or active?: Lazy, I'm getting soft. *pokes belly*
Have you ever been hyperactive?: Yes, it's really great, but you lose so much energy once you finally hit your peak.
Are you a naturally hyperactive person?: In my youth *sigh* the years are taking their toll.
Looks

Are you happy with the way you look?: Depends on my mood, but yes I am.
What would you change?: Nothing, because I'd probably not like whatever was changed in the end anyway.
Do you wear makeup regularly?: Nope, only when I wear a dress or skirt, or I feel the need to put it on. It's bad for your skin!

Embarassing moments

Your all time most embarassing moment?: I don't know mine, but I have to say for my friend it had to be when he fell out of the bathroom with his pants round his ankles in nothing but his boxers.
Ever snorted a drink out your nose?: No, but I snorted a drink UP my nose. Does that count?
Ever giggled like an idiot?: Often.
Ever embarassed yourself and pretended nothing happened?: Certainly
Ever tripped in front of someone you liked?: Haha, it seems like every da
Ever said something really stupid?: Always
Ever snorted while laughing?: Occasionally
Ever fallen off a bed?: Yes, it didn't hurt. I was just a bit bewildered as to why I was suddenly on the floor when I a moment ago I was on the top bunk.
Ever sleepwalked?: I've done it twice that I remember, but my mother sleepwalks, too. I think I get it for her. I'm sure I do laps around my room without every knowing it.
Ever sleeptalked?: No one's every told me if I have.

Memories

What's your best memory?: I have too many memories that I love to just pick one. Just my memories are the best.
Worst?: I try to forget em unless they hold some relevance.
Do you have a good memory?: I love sharing them at family gatherings.
What do you remember most as a child?: Playing outside, whether it be in my backyard or in the woods by my grandmothers. I have lots of good outdoor memories as a kid.
Your first kiss, How was it?: I haven't decided if I want to remember the "kisses" I every really got. Either A) they sucked, B) I was real young and so were the guys and we didn't know what the hell we were doing, C) They were forced.
So I prefer to consider myself a kiss virgin. I haven't found a good kisser yet deemed worthy of getting the title ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment