Friday, September 17, 2004

Well I hear I may be graduating a few days early since they have a "Sports Day" which lasts two days in a row. The commanding officers that need to attend our graduation have to be a sports day, too, SO...! Hopefully that'll be true- I'm in Alpha battery but when I go to school I am Delta Battery. The Delta males tell us (Alpha) that their first sergeant said that we may be graduating the 6th or 7th. I'll be going home the day I graduate so yay.

I'm pretty good with the driving stuff. I'm not having much difficulty except estimating when to stop my truck. I do have to work harder on reading from the book though. I hate doing stuff like that. Always was bad at that book stuff. I gotta do what I gotta do.

I have an amber pass- on post in BDU's- so I'll have time to call home tomorrow. Yay! Only two-ish more weeks of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment